You Win Some, You Lose Some

Table top fan
Well, today was pretty much a day of FAILS! Nothing was coming out the way I wanted it to, but that is OKay!... because tomorrow is a new day and another chance to try again :o)

swing set for Barbie's little sister
Hey, on the bright side I learned what not to do XD

...When I first started crafting, I had to tell myself that very project was a learning experience, even the ones that came out looking like a HOT MESS! I learned that it was OKay, because it was my HOT MESS and it was the best that I could do at that time. Then I had to realize that just because I made it , it did mean that I was suck with it : I could always give it away (my daughter is very eager to adopt anything I make) and there is always the recycling bin. When I let go of the belief that everything had to be perfect I began to enjoy crafting much more... as a creative outlet and that is why we say, " Happy Crafting!"

Popular Posts